As data volumes explode throughout the universe; data variety becomes increasingly important for consideration in business decisions, and data velocity no longer remains a technical challenge – we enter a new world dominated by data that requires new technologies to meet it’s new demands.
In this one-hour webinar, we will:
- Discuss why Big Data technologies like Hadoop are the need of the hour.
- Demonstrate how Hadoop can enable Big Data analytics by harnessing the powers of Map-Reduce in a Massively-Parallel-Processing (MPP) architecture.
In this webinar, we will:
- Setup and launch a cloud based Hadoop configuration.
- Run sample Map-Reduce queries based on common business needs.
- Demonstrate Hive & Pig queries execution.
- Generate & display results.
Technical folks would be available in-person to answer your questions either during the session or anytime afterwards.
- 20 mnts – Business Case of Hadoop
- 10 mnts – Technical Overview of Hadoop
- 15 mnts – Demo
- 15 mnts – Q&A Session
(Can extend beyond based on the audience enthusiasm & participation!)
Business & Management leaders who want to know about the powers of Hadoop for Big Data Analytics.