Enterprises have a new friend that saves them time, effort, and money – Chatbots!
Chatbots are being adopted by enterprises in all aspects of their daily business needs. As technologies and terms like Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning become everyday vernacular, expectations out of Chatbots are wild and sometimes unrealistic, just as it is with every new technology.
You’ve probably come across blogs, articles, videos, presentations touting how easy it is to develop and launch your own Chatbots. And that’s true – developing and launching Chatbots is super easy and hardly takes any time. But no one tells you how exactly will your Chatbot help convert your site visitors to actual buyers?
Most currently deployed Chatbots are not successfully able to answer the questions that your site visitors ask, and most of the time, their answers are not very accurate or relevant. Their handling of the interaction may be so disruptive that it may actually cause the site visitor to drop off from your site, defeating the whole purpose of installing Chatbots on your site. These Chatbots are not AI-based!
This short 30-minutes webinar shows exactly how to leverage AI- based Chatbots to turn this around – and make sure that your Chatbot is actually useful and helping to increase the engagement factor on your site.
This webinar focuses on how to make the Chatbots work for enterprises, the does and don’ts, the gotchas and oops – irrespective of the technology platform used for building and deploying these Chatbots.
- Founder & CEO of ThirdEye Data, a Silicon Valley based one-stop shop for Data Sciences, Analytics & Engineering Services.
- Senior-level Big Data & Data Science services & products executive with a global operations background.
- Investor in Big Data startups like Aster Data (sold to Teradata), Efficient Frontier (sold to Adobe Systems), Kosmix (sold to Walmart) among others.
- Delivered new products & services to markets for Fortune 500 enterprise companies.
- Big Data & Data Sciences Evangelist. Runs a Meetup ground named “Big Data Cloud” with 4600+ members.
- Results oriented, decisive leader that combines an entrepreneurial spirit with corporate-refined execution in product & consulting services, marketing, business strategy and planning, delivery management and revenue optimization.