By signing up to be a member in ThirdEye’s Data & AI Community (“Community”) you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
ThirdEye Data reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the community after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and forfeiture of any outstanding requests during the violation. You agree to join the community at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
- You must live in the United States or India to be a member.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. ThirdEye Data cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not join the community for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not use the Data & AI Professionals Community to earn money on your own ThirdEye Data product accounts.